Call for Paper
SJJT University’s Journals globally invite researchers to submit their original research that communicates current information assurance and security accountability regarding both the theoretical and methodological aspects, as well as various applications in solving real world information problems through research analysis and innovative ideas with all aspects of different fields. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
Volume 12, Issue 1
The Papers for publication in the JJTU Journal are selected through rigid peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance and readability. All papers are peer reviewed by the respective subject experts and the result of the same will be informed via e-mail. The aim of JJT Journal is to publish peer reviewed research and review articles in rapidly developing field.
To enable the Publisher to protect the copyright of the journal, authors must assign copyright with their manuscripts to the Publisher. All submitted manuscripts must be accompanied by a statement signed by all the authors that the article is original, is not under consideration by any other journal, has not previously been published elsewhere and its content has not been anticipated by any previous publication. Authors will be entitled to publish any part of their paper elsewhere, provided the usual acknowledgements are given.
Download JJT Journal Template for Manuscript Preparation
Download JJT Journal Copyright Form
Content required in covering mail for researchers to submit research paper for conference or publication
- Subject line : Research Paper 1234567 [Registration number]
- Title of Paper :
- Name of First author, Second author, Third author …..
- Designation: Research Scholar (If pursuing Ph.D.)
- Registration number:
- Name of University/institution, City, State, Country [Write JJTU if registered for Ph.D.]
- Corresponding Author’s Contact Details (Email id, Contact No.)
- Conference Date: if paper/article submitted for upcoming conference.
- Theme of conference
- Sub theme of conference selected by researcher (if any)