Criteria to write Research Paper
- The Maximum number of authors allowed is FOUR. Manuscript should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged as per given format of the research paper.
- Research Scholars who are pursuing Ph.D., Graduate/Post Graduate Program and Academicians, Industrialists can submit papers for review and publication.
- All papers undergo review prior to publication and the concerned editorial member and peer reviewers have the right to accept or reject the paper.
- Authors are given time to edit the paper; submit the paper with necessary changes within a week. All papers will be passed through the plagiarism process.
- Authors should handover copyright of the research paper to the JJTU publishing house at the time of registration to submit / upload Research Paper.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check full compliance with all of the following points, the submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word or WordPerfect document file format, where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Submission: Throughout the year
- Acceptance Status: Within 10-15 Days
- Publication Period: Within 30 Days (After Acceptance)